11326Re: [Clip] Database Spit Clip

    Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Alec,

      I reworded all four that I have so they make sense (copy/paste error of
      mine;) and sent it in my previous post at the bottom. Unfortunately
      custom functions do not work with ^!FarClip so you need to add them to
      the Libraries you use them in.

      >> H=_GetTextTop
      >
      >Sorry for the question about > ^!SetClipboard ^$GetTextTop$
      >I had accidentally changed the date-order in OE and read the fixup before
      >seeing the original post that clearly states it is a custom function.

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some!
      http://clean-funnies.com