      From: Jody [mailto:kjv-av1611@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:47 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] Database Spit Clip

      Hi Christopher,

      >>> :) Are you the Chris that I know?
      >
      >Ummm...I don't think so. But, it is possible. :0) My last name is Wilson.

      Nope, but the Chris I know would have used an eMail address like yours. :)

      >>> Don't you have ftp access?
      >
      >Yes, I have ftp access.

      That's the best route. I have a Library for Ws_Ftp also. You can make it
      real easy uploading from NoteTab with it.
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/ftpzip.zip

      >Here's what I see after the "loop" label.
      >
      >:Loop
      >^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      >^!Jump +18000

      Put the two lines in here. What is will do it find the ; jump to the end of
      it and then select back 18000 lines or there abouts. <g> You should always
      have a backup.

      >^!SetClipboard ^$GetTextTop$
      >^!Toolbar Paste New
      >^!Save As "^%PathName%^%n%^%ext%"
      >^!SetDocIndex ^%DocIndex%
      >^!Inc %n%
      >^!If "^$GetRow$" => "^$GetLineCount$" Next else Loop
      >; ^!Close Discard would be better below for resource
      >; purposes since your file is so big.
      >^!Toolbar Reload Document
      >
      >Where do I add those lines you posted? I really appreciate all your help! I
      >downloaded the clipclass file and I plan on checking it out.

      :)

      See ya in the funnies,
      Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

      http://www.clean-funnies.com