11316Re: [Clip] Database Spit Clip

    Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Dick & Chris,

      Oops! I forgot about the semi-colon. That is easy to fix though.
      I just need a few lines of the file posted so I can see where it
      is at. You asked for 18000 lines and said that was close enough,
      so just post a few lines and I can tell you where to insert a
      line of code at or I'll just re-post the whole Clip. Actually,
      most likely all you need to do is insert the ^!Find and ^!Jump
      lines below in between the code you see:

      :Loop
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!Jump +2
      ^!Find ";" S
      ^!Jump Select_End
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetTextTop$

      Right click over the Clip and choose Edit Clip... then scroll
      down till you see the :loop label.

      >To break on semicolon, after the Jump you need to search backward for the ;
      >You can get closer to the 1MB target by using MoveCursor to move by
      >characters instead of line.
      >
      >Better, I think to look at the FTP solution.
      >
      >Dick Gascoigne
      >Singapore

      Take care,
      Jody Adair