11314Re: [Clip] Syntax question

  • loro
    Dec 1, 2003
      michaeljbrock wrote:

      <snip>

      > What does ## represent in this statement:
      >
      >^!Set %xx%=^##
      >
      >Once again the clip programming help file, while a great resource,
      >wasn't of much help (would be nice to have it as a text document
      >that could be searched more specifically than the windows help
      >provides).

      <snip>

      Jody gave you the answer but if you want to read what Help says this is described in the *Not Clip* Help file under Clip Basics. When Help was split in two the introductory clip stuff ended up in the other Help file.

      I seem to say this a lot these days, don't I? :-)
      (It was in another thread too.)

      Lotta
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic