11311Re: [Clip] Syntax question

    Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Michael,

      From: Larry Thomas
      Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:51:07 -0600
      Subject: Re: [Clip] ^## [2]

      This clip shows the differences between ^** and ^## when displaying a
      modified file. There is no difference when displaying a saved file that
      has NOT been modified.

      ^!Info [L]** : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~5.txt^%nl%* :
      C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~5^%nl%## : [Clips]^%nl%# : [Clips]

      With a saved file that has been modified the output is:

      ** : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~1.txt
      * : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~1
      ## : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06.txt
      # : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06

      With a new unsaved document:

      ** : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~3.txt
      * : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\efo~3
      ## : NoName01.txt
      # : NoName01

      With a saved and unmodified document:

      ** : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06.txt
      * : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06
      ## : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06.txt
      # : C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NoName06

      The efo~* files are temporary files created by NoteTab when you modify a
      document and they are deleted when you save the document. Thus the last
      example shows the same for ^** and for ^##.

      Regards,

      Larry

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      called "Clip Class" designed to walk you through Clip writing. It
      includes "Getting Started" (which is a web page with a number of
      images displaying different parts of NoteTab that deals with
      Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing
      Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass.otl Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

      Please do not post questions concerning the class to the Clips List.

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the class,
      rather the Clip Class List mentioned above. NoteTab Clips Subscribe
      & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm