11307Database Spit Clip

  • confesschrist
    Nov 30, 2003
      Ok guys! I've been lurking (I don't know if that's what it's called on
      a mailing list?) on the list for a while. I've been using notetab for
      a few months.

      Anyways, I have a SQL database that is around 60mb. I need to split
      the database into smaller chunks, around 1mb or less. I am told that
      the splits must be made after the semi-colons. Is there a clip
      available that will do this? I can split the file by hand, and at
      around 18,000 lines I get pretty close to 1mb. It doesn't have to be
      precise. I just need to split the database so I can upload it via http
      (I don't have ssh access). I have gone through the clips on the
      notetab site but haven't found anything that will do this. I'm
      unexperienced at writing clips, so I wouldn't know where to start.

      Thanks for the help!
      Chris
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic