10969Running clips from a network drive

  • Wright, John - Textron Financial
    Aug 29, 2003
      Hi,

      I've looked at the Clip Help and experimented using several scenarios, but I
      still can't get a clip to run from a network drive. I've tried FarClip, and
      LoadLibrary and FarClip, with and without a path, but it always tries to run
      it from the default drive. The result is either nothing, or the following
      message box:

      Cannot open file C:\Program Files\NoteTabPro\Libraries\F.clb

      This is the clip code line:

      ^!FarClip F:\NoteTabMisc\Clips\diff.clb

      or

      ^!LoadLibrary F:\NoteTabMisc\Clips
      ^!FarClip F:\NoteTabMisc\Clips\diff.clb
      If I run it with SetDebug ON, the code looks ok, but nothing happens.
      The Clip Help says "LibraryName name must be stored in the Libraries folder
      if you do not specify a path." I suspect the answer lies within this
      sentence, but I can't figure out the right combination. What am I missing?