10474Re: [Clip] Table mods in HTML

  • David Elliott
    Jun 2, 2003

      Could you post a couple of lines of data from your family tree
      software both before and after the trip through Word. I'd like to
      see if the format is compatable with the idea I have in mind. If
      there is some form of delimiter between the fields we will be
      cooking! This would also be a great opportunity to use array

      I did some playing around last nite and I think there are some useful
      possiblilities. I mocked up an alternating colored background row
      table that is highly legible and uses very simple CSS.

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic