10446find and search again commands

  • Marco Paulinelli
    Jun 1, 2003
      Hi listers.

      Sorry, I am not a programmer, I am just an onlooker lawyer!
      Being considered that the find again command doesn't support arguments, would be it possible to perform it, using the find command in quiet mode, without prompting, getting the last stored string in it?
      For exemple, if the last word found was "Notetab", my search again command would diffuse it and it would execute the new find command, up or down, and it would find the new occurrence of the word " Notetab" without prompting, as if it was the search again command with the argument up or down!
      Would be it possible to adapt these clips for that purpose?

      H="find_up"
      ^!Set %SearchDir%=Up
      ^!Menu Search/Find
      ^!Delay 0
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen "Find" next else Skip_-2
      ^!FocusApp "Find"
      ^!Keyboard Alt+H
      ^!Keyboard #^%SearchDir%#

      H="find_down"
      ^!Set %SearchDir%=Down
      ^!Menu Search/Find
      ^!Delay 0
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen "Find" next else Skip_-2
      ^!FocusApp "Find"
      ^!Keyboard Alt+H
      ^!Keyboard #^%SearchDir%#

      Regards.

      Marco Antônio Paulinelli de Carvalho
      marcoapc@...
      marco777@...
      MSN: marpac777@...
      Visite-me e faça o download da Bíblia em:
      Visit me and download the Bible in:
      http://www.marco777.impg.com.br