List Moderation - Outta Here...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2000
      Hello All,

      I will be leaving town shortly to attend my baby sister's funeral
      services and take a little time off. We will be gone through
      next Friday.

      Cindy <cas@...> will be handling the lists for me while we
      are gone. she is an experienced eGroups manager, so show knows
      what to do should problems arise. Please be good little boys and
      girls like you always are else I *will* get my wet noodle out
      when I return. I thank you all in advance for giving her the same
      courtesy that you give me in order to keep the lists running
      smoothly.

      Happy NoteTab'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page