Special Offer for NoteTabbers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2000
      Hello Everybody,

      Most of you probably know that Eric has other products than
      NoteTab. One is MailBag Assistant. The current version in 1.0
      and the new version which will be released at the end of the
      month is v2.0. The three most significant changes are that
      MailBag now supports Outlook Express 5 and Poco, attachments can
      now be extracted from messages and archived, and the archives now
      have (by option) a 50% compression. The current price of MailBag
      is $29.95. Eric is *considering* a discount price for Fookes
      Software registered users of $19.95. There will be a free
      upgrade for registered users of MailBag Assistant 1.0.

      So, now to the special offer. Eric has agreed to allow me to
      sell MailBag Assistant 1.0 for the very low price of $15.95 to
      Fookes Software registered users: NoteTab, Album Express, or
      Screen Savers. I will also discount floppy disks if you desire
      one (gee, I got to get rid of the 1.0 labels somehow:). If a
      disk is desired add $6.00 (or $8.00 outside of USA). With no
      disk purchase it would be an Internet download as would be your
      free upgrade to version 2.0 when it is released. You may try out
      v1.0 at http://www.fookes.com/mailbag or the 2.0 beta #20 at
      http://www.fookes.com/beta

      This offer ends September 30th. All orders must be post marked
      no later than that date. Orders must be made by check, money
      order, (made out in USD) or cash. Please make checks payable to
      Eric Fookes and sent to the address at the bottom of this post.
      If you have proof of registration please send that with the order
      so I don't have to look you up in our database.

      Remember, you can always order by check or money order for any of
      our products through me which alway$ put$ a big $mile on my face. ;)

      Sincerely,
      Jody Adair
      Customer Support
      Support@...