[NTO] thumbnails, at last!

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000

      I find a nice free program called Thotor downloadable at
      http://www.stanford.edu/~norda/thotor/thotor.zip

      It's only 282 kb zipped, don't require setup and makes nice, small
      thumbnails and easy-to-modify (with NT, of course!) HTML code, if you don't
      like thumbnails on a single strip.
      A small drawback: you need to add the shortcut in Start menu manually.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini