RE: [NTO] 98 Taskbar

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000
      Hi J. Michael,

      >> Does anybody know if there is an on/off option somewhere for the
      >> Win98 Quick Launch Taskbar?
      > Right click on the taskbar, pick "toolbars" and check the quick
      > launch item. Voila!

      DUH!!! That's what I get for taking a quick look 5 minutes after
      I woke up. I guess the lack of my starter pot of coffee caused
      temporary blindness from seeing Toolbars --> My 4 year old must
      have played on my computer before I got up. He is pretty good
      with these things, but has this thing about configuring the
      desktop the way he wants it - even on my machine. I don't care
      what he does on his (which drives his bigger sisters nuts - hehe)
      but I need to tell him not to change my setup. ;)

      Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...