RE: [NTO] 98 Taskbar

  • J. Michael Mollohan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000
      > Does anybody know if there is an on/off option somewhere for the
      > Win98 Quick Launch Taskbar? Mine mysteriously disappeared on
      > bootup this morning. . . .

      Right click on the taskbar, pick "toolbars" and check the quick launch item.
      Voila!
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000
        Hi J. Michael,

        >> Does anybody know if there is an on/off option somewhere for the
        >> Win98 Quick Launch Taskbar?
        > Right click on the taskbar, pick "toolbars" and check the quick
        > launch item. Voila!

        DUH!!! That's what I get for taking a quick look 5 minutes after
        I woke up. I guess the lack of my starter pot of coffee caused
        temporary blindness from seeing Toolbars --> My 4 year old must
        have played on my computer before I got up. He is pretty good
        with these things, but has this thing about configuring the
        desktop the way he wants it - even on my machine. I don't care
        what he does on his (which drives his bigger sisters nuts - hehe)
        but I need to tell him not to change my setup. ;)

        Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...