Re: [NTO] very OT: for stamp collectors

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000
      Marco Bernardini wrote:

      > Hello to all stamp collectors!
      > For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
      > (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.

      What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
      collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
      offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
      suggests, though... ;-)

      I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
      the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

      Thanks!

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000

        Alle 09.00 Thursday 14/09/2000 -0400, Carl Swann ha mandato a Marco questo
        messaggio:

        >What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
        >collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
        >offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
        >suggests, though... ;-)

        Oh, thanks, Carl!
        I find it on a brochure just this afternoon.
        Every hobby has its own jargon!

        >I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
        >the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

        I think next week I'll develope the photos.

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini