[NTO] very OT: for stamp collectors

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2000

      Hello to all stamp collectors!
      For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
      (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.
      There is a special annullation (hope it's the right term...) for the event:
      if someone is interested please mail me before saturday, so I can send him
      a postcard.
      One of these days I'll show you my marble and slate sculptures resembling
      sail boats... sometimes it's easier to carve slate than to table HTML :)

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000
        Marco Bernardini wrote:

        > Hello to all stamp collectors!
        > For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
        > (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.

        What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
        collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
        offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
        suggests, though... ;-)

        I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
        the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

        Thanks!

        oOOo-(_)-oOOo
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000

          Alle 09.00 Thursday 14/09/2000 -0400, Carl Swann ha mandato a Marco questo
          messaggio:

          >What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
          >collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
          >offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
          >suggests, though... ;-)

          Oh, thanks, Carl!
          I find it on a brochure just this afternoon.
          Every hobby has its own jargon!

          >I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
          >the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

          I think next week I'll develope the photos.

          Bye!

          Marco Bernardini