Re: [NTO] Netscape bug???

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2000

      Alle 15.51 Sunday 10/09/2000 +0200, Lotta ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >So, my advice to you Marco is: write in Swedish and everyone will be happy!

      At least in Sweden :)

      >Or perhaps rephrase, using shorter words and hope for the best?

      Just modified the table width!

      I suspect this bug is a peculiarity of 4.5/4.7, because Harvey says
      everything it's correct ...

      Bye!

      Marco with Lynx (to avoid oddities!)
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2000

        Hello to all stamp collectors!
        For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
        (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.
        There is a special annullation (hope it's the right term...) for the event:
        if someone is interested please mail me before saturday, so I can send him
        a postcard.
        One of these days I'll show you my marble and slate sculptures resembling
        sail boats... sometimes it's easier to carve slate than to table HTML :)

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini
      • Carl Swann
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000
          Marco Bernardini wrote:

          > Hello to all stamp collectors!
          > For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
          > (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.

          What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
          collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
          offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
          suggests, though... ;-)

          I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
          the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

          Thanks!

          oOOo-(_)-oOOo
        • Marco Bernardini
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000

            Alle 09.00 Thursday 14/09/2000 -0400, Carl Swann ha mandato a Marco questo
            messaggio:

            >What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
            >collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
            >offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
            >suggests, though... ;-)

            Oh, thanks, Carl!
            I find it on a brochure just this afternoon.
            Every hobby has its own jargon!

            >I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
            >the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

            I think next week I'll develope the photos.

            Bye!

            Marco Bernardini