Re: [NTO] Netscape bug???

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2000

      Alle 15.51 Sunday 10/09/2000 +0200, Lotta ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >So, my advice to you Marco is: write in Swedish and everyone will be happy!

      At least in Sweden :)

      >Or perhaps rephrase, using shorter words and hope for the best?

      Just modified the table width!

      I suspect this bug is a peculiarity of 4.5/4.7, because Harvey says
      everything it's correct ...

      Bye!

      Marco with Lynx (to avoid oddities!)
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 10, 2000
        That was to be enchanting evening. Perhaps tomorrow will be enhancing . :-))

        Lotta
      • Harvey R. Savage
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 10, 2000
          Lotta,

          Six of one, half dozen of another!

          --
          ¿? Harvey R. Savage
          ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2000

            Hello to all stamp collectors!
            For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
            (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.
            There is a special annullation (hope it's the right term...) for the event:
            if someone is interested please mail me before saturday, so I can send him
            a postcard.
            One of these days I'll show you my marble and slate sculptures resembling
            sail boats... sometimes it's easier to carve slate than to table HTML :)

            Bye!

            Marco Bernardini
          • Carl Swann
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000
              Marco Bernardini wrote:

              > Hello to all stamp collectors!
              > For some days I'm at the International Meeting of Sailing Boats in Imperia
              > (http://www.veledepoca.com), side-by-side with the post office.

              What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
              collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
              offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
              suggests, though... ;-)

              I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
              the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

              Thanks!

              oOOo-(_)-oOOo
            • Marco Bernardini
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 14, 2000

                Alle 09.00 Thursday 14/09/2000 -0400, Carl Swann ha mandato a Marco questo
                messaggio:

                >What a generous offer... I'm not much of a philatelist (stamp
                >collector)... however, I think the English word for what you're
                >offering is "cancellation"... I like the image that "annullation"
                >suggests, though... ;-)

                Oh, thanks, Carl!
                I find it on a brochure just this afternoon.
                Every hobby has its own jargon!

                >I always enjoy your posts and your sense of humor... and please post
                >the URL for your sculptures some day, too!

                I think next week I'll develope the photos.

                Bye!

                Marco Bernardini