Re: [NTO] Word 97 Table in Table

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi Lloyd,

      >You can build a table and insert/text box wherever you want in
      >it. You can justify the text box or boxes as you wish without
      >regard to the table.

      Certainly! I forgot about that. It works well! I am printing on
      full sheets of labels (Avery 8163 using template) even though I
      only print 1 to a few at a time. I could not get the tables to
      work using suggestions, but who cares since I can use a Text box. ;)
      Thanks Lloyd and Larry!

      Lloyd, I will look into BK Colour Coder. I opened another copy
      of NoteTab, Standard in fact, and saw they help menu was missing
      what we want. When I get back from the PO and doing some eMail
      catch up I will try to figure it out. I suspect both shortcuts
      have to be there. I'm glad it is not on one of my copies of 'Tab
      so I can maybe figure it out.

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...