Re: [NTO] Word 97 Table in Table

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      Perhaps I didn't understand what you wanted but it looked like perhaps you
      wanted the Fookes name and address on the left, the name

      Sorry about not stripping the un-necessary from that message.

      Lloyd
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2000
        Hi Lloyd,

        >You can build a table and insert/text box wherever you want in
        >it. You can justify the text box or boxes as you wish without
        >regard to the table.

        Certainly! I forgot about that. It works well! I am printing on
        full sheets of labels (Avery 8163 using template) even though I
        only print 1 to a few at a time. I could not get the tables to
        work using suggestions, but who cares since I can use a Text box. ;)
        Thanks Lloyd and Larry!

        Lloyd, I will look into BK Colour Coder. I opened another copy
        of NoteTab, Standard in fact, and saw they help menu was missing
        what we want. When I get back from the PO and doing some eMail
        catch up I will try to figure it out. I suspect both shortcuts
        have to be there. I'm glad it is not on one of my copies of 'Tab
        so I can maybe figure it out.

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...