Word 97 Table in Table

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi All,

      In Word 97 is it possible to put a table inside a table?

      -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      - - -
      - - -
      - - -
      - - - - - -
      - -
      - -
      - -
      - -
      - -
      -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      When I use the drawing tool it wants to draw from one edge to the
      other and if I try to use the erase tool to delete part of it,
      the undesired parts it dims the whole line.

      I am trying to center horizontally the "NO X-RAY" across from the
      return address on 2x4 inch address labels, Avery 8163.

      If you happen to have formatting turned on, this is basically
      what I am looking for, but the "NO X-RAY" centered on P.O. Box
      and on the right side of the address label. (I think ink stamps
      like "First Class" or "Air Mail" look lousy and would rather
      print it like this.)

      Fookes Software NO X-RAY
      P.O. Box 998
      Milton FL 32572-0998 USA