Clean Stories

  • phil
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
      I have a story I would like you to see for your page.

      Where can I send it?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
        Hi phil,

        >I have a story I would like you to see for your page.
        >
        >Where can I send it?

        If you are referring to my Clean-Funnies mailing list you can
        send it directly to me at KJB1611@... or if you are on the
        list, just reply to any funny or spiritual that comes to you from
        the list [CF].

        See ya in the funnies!
        Jody Adair

        Clean-Funnies
        mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe

        you missed a good joke!
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000
          This has been posted on a couple of lists I'm on. I thought someone using
          Outlook (or Outlook Express?) might be interested in trying it out. It
          doesn't work with Eudora (my mailer):

          This little beauty takes the Ads out of eGroups messages!
          Forward it on!

          http://www.gofree.co.uk/home/rich/trimmer/trimmer.html

          Julie