Beta Lists Change Names

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      Hi All,

      I just finished renaming our two beta lists. The lists are used
      to test beta releases, testing the current release for suspected
      problems, feature requests are sometimes discussed, and basically
      anything to do with the next release. Bugs are not fixed in the
      current release, but they are in the "next release" so you may
      send suspected problems there as well. ;) You can also use the
      traditional methods to send in requests or problems listed below.

      The *old* list names and addresses were:

      The NoteTab Beta List
      ntb-Beta@...

      The Fookes Software Beta List
      FS-beta@...