trouble with perl.pif 2

  • vv_2010@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2000
      Larry,
      thanks a lot, I eventually understood your hint; I managed to fix my
      problem, I am back at the beginning with the so annoying task of
      writing sleep 200; as the last line of every perl script...

      I'm just taking a shot in the dark, since you knew about these pifs,
      do you have any ideea where can I find an appropriate pif file for
      Win
      NT?

      I'm so envious on the other 98 machine that has the right pif and
      everything runs so easy... in anticipation to your question: I tried
      to remember where I got that pif or who gave it to me but I cannot
      remember.

      Thanks a lot,
      Dan