Maintaining Egroups by email (was Re: [NTO] Jody to the rescue)

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2000
      Here's how you can maintain an egroups subscription by email...

      To join/subscribe:
      Send a blank message to LISTNAME-subscribe@egroups.com

      To unsubscribe:

      To put your email message delivery on hold for a group temporarily(i.e.,
      vacation):
      Send a blank message to LISTNAME-nomail@egroups.com

      To change your subscription to daily digest mode:
      Send a blank message to LISTNAME-digest@egroups.com

      To reset/change your subscription to individual emails:
      Send a blank message to LISTNAME-normal@egroups.com

      You will receive an email from egroups acknowledging your changes. (I use
      these all the time.)