Main NoteTab group

  • heliographdesigns
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
      Hi all.

      I can't post to the main NoteTab Group at all - anyone else having this problem?
    • readingril
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
        You were on moderated status there, and here.

        I'm trying to get a hang of this new interface, it's my first experience on the web with it and I DON'T LIKE IT!

        Julie

        ---In ntb-offtopic@yahoogroups.com, <heliographdesigns@...> wrote:

        Hi all.

        I can't post to the main NoteTab Group at all - anyone else having this problem?
      • Al Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2013
          If you dont like the yahao interface, sub to the group via email. See the FOOTER in all posts.