Re: [NTO] Neo Yahoo Groups

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
      Adrien Verlee wrote:
      > On this side emailsettings in the footer is "grayed-out":

      I'm not going to check any of this out. As long as it works for me, I'll
      shy away from opening the web interface. But my footers say:

      Presumably (I wouldn't know) the HTML footers list the the third option
      to switch to text mail.

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > But my footers say:

        > [nothing]

        Nice one, Yahoo. Just throw away what I've written, why don't you. I'll
        try to hide it from them so they won't steal it again:

        To change settings via email:
        ntb-OffTopic-digest@yahoogroups.com
        ntb-OffTopic-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Axel
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
          I think the one for text-only is:

          ntb-OffTopic-traditional@yahoogroups.com
          with subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional"