Re: [NTO] Neo Yahoo Groups

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
      Op 5/09/2013 23:11, Greg Chapman schreef:
      > So far, the [NTO] list is not affected. The footer still appears and
      > the link still sends you to the old site.

      On this side emailsettings in the footer is "grayed-out":

      The link is removed and with that phonenumber-policy I can't (will) sign
      in to change parameters/attributes.

      This is wrong thinking of Yahoo. They need me. I do not need Yahoo!
      --
      www.translatie.be - Over ontologie en marxisme

      www.marxists.org/admin/volunteers/biographies/averlee.htm
      www.marxists.org/nederlands/

      - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
        Adrien Verlee wrote:
        > On this side emailsettings in the footer is "grayed-out":

        I'm not going to check any of this out. As long as it works for me, I'll
        shy away from opening the web interface. But my footers say:

        Presumably (I wouldn't know) the HTML footers list the the third option
        to switch to text mail.

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
          Axel Berger wrote:
          > But my footers say:

          > [nothing]

          Nice one, Yahoo. Just throw away what I've written, why don't you. I'll
          try to hide it from them so they won't steal it again:

          To change settings via email:
          ntb-OffTopic-digest@yahoogroups.com
          ntb-OffTopic-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          Axel
        • Alec Burgess
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 5, 2013
            I think the one for text-only is:

            ntb-OffTopic-traditional@yahoogroups.com
            with subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional"