Re: [NTO] NVIDIA control panel gone bonkers

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi
      first I would uninstall the video card completely, all of it. take the card
      out.
      then I would restart and make sure your basic driver is working probably 8
      or 16 color
      once you know it works , turn the machine off put the card back in and
      reload the driver and if it all works
      download ghost and make a copy of C:\ only and keep it safe somewhere ,
      possibly D:\ OR E:\
      THANKYOU DAVE-211