Re: [NTO] Find all recent files with DOS

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      At 13:31 2013-02-11, you wrote:
      >loro wrote:
      > > Is it possible to find all files after a certain date and display a
      > > list of them and delete them? Any other ideas?
      >
      >dir /s /od C:\*.* > list.txt

      Thanks, Axel. All suggestions forwarded, but last I heard he had got
      hold of a loaner computer and I hope he goes with what I suggested,
      buys one of those cheap boxes (sorry, don't know the English word)
      that you put a HD in and you can connect it through USB and then does
      his cleanup that way from the loaner. Seems simpler and he can back
      up his stuff at the same time, which he hadn't before.

      Ltta