Re: [NTO] Find all recent files with DOS - addendum

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      loro wrote:
      > AFAIK XP and newer doesn't have DOS.

      Correct. but if he tells you, he can still boot to DOS and can list
      directories, then I'd take him by his word until proven otherwise.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        At 13:31 2013-02-11, you wrote:
        >loro wrote:
        > > Is it possible to find all files after a certain date and display a
        > > list of them and delete them? Any other ideas?
        >
        >dir /s /od C:\*.* > list.txt

        Thanks, Axel. All suggestions forwarded, but last I heard he had got
        hold of a loaner computer and I hope he goes with what I suggested,
        buys one of those cheap boxes (sorry, don't know the English word)
        that you put a HD in and you can connect it through USB and then does
        his cleanup that way from the loaner. Seems simpler and he can back
        up his stuff at the same time, which he hadn't before.

        Ltta