Re: [NTO] Portable File Manager

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2013
      Yes its the GOTD that was reported by cnet.

      It will take me awhile (if ever) to digest lol. Powerpro and NoteTab are still my mainstays for scripting (have also done a little vbscript and javascript, but nothing lately). I did glance at the XYPlorer forum and do think it at least looks interesting!

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Derek Barnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
        Thanks, Sheri.

        I've downloaded it and it looks good so far,

        regards,
        Derek.