Re: [NTO] Momentary Hangups

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hi Adrien,

      Thanks for the reply.

      I ran the SpinRite disk analysis/repair tool in level 5 (most thorough).
      The three hard disks on that PC are all healthy.

      I have a copy of Hirin's Ultimate Boot CD. I'll look on it to see if it has
      any tools for memory and CPU monitoring that will run concurrently with
      WinXP.

      Thanks for the suggestion.

      Ray Shapp

      On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:53 AM, Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...>wrote:

      > What do you think of a linux-live CD, to analyse the hardware,

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
        Hi
        have you tried moving your memory around into different slots or going down
        to one slot then two ??
        THANKYOU DAVE M