Re: [NTO] Android help

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      I wrote:
      >Something started to run on my smart phone. It looks like the Windows
      >Task Manager, only the process names are sort of printed directly on
      >the screen on top of the icons.

      Typically enough I came up with the right search terms as soon as I
      had sent my question on the list. It was my fat fingers starting the
      thing no doubt. FYI it's at Settings | Developer Options | Show CPU usage .
      http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/180358-phone-processes-showing-screen-please-help-me-remove-them.html

      Apologies for the noise.