Android help

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      Hi,

      Something started to run on my smart phone. It looks like the Windows
      Task Manager, only the process names are sort of printed directly on
      the screen on top of the icons. It's ever-changing and sometimes the
      bottom of the list turns green. There's a three colored bar at the
      top that I can't make heads or tails of.

      I don't know how to get rid of it. Neither do I know if I may have
      started it myself by accident. I've been fiddling with network
      settings today, nothing else unusual. My broadband was down and I
      managed to connect the PC through the cell phone. But I don't see
      anything in those settings that could have caused this. I have
      several task manager apps, the kind you use to kill unwanted
      processes. None of them lists something I don't know what it is.
      Rebooting doesn't help.

      Anyone knows what it is that I have turned on and how to get rid of it?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
        I wrote:
        >Something started to run on my smart phone. It looks like the Windows
        >Task Manager, only the process names are sort of printed directly on
        >the screen on top of the icons.

        Typically enough I came up with the right search terms as soon as I
        had sent my question on the list. It was my fat fingers starting the
        thing no doubt. FYI it's at Settings | Developer Options | Show CPU usage .
        http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/180358-phone-processes-showing-screen-please-help-me-remove-them.html

        Apologies for the noise.