Re: [NTO] Word processor formatting code

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hi Greg,
      Thanks for you insight into this.

      This cropped up when I composed and email in Thunderbird and then pasted
      it into MS Word.
      This replaced all the paragraph codes with the line break code.

      If I first paste into NT then copy and paste from NT into Word, this
      does not happen. But, of coarse I lose any styling or hyperlinks by
      doing this.

      You point about what a paragraph is I had not really thought much about.
      I just do what I think is appropriate, but I will think more about what
      a paragraph actually is and start thinking more about using line breaks
      where appropriate.
      -Mike