editor with line length

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012
      In NoteTab, a (1) document can have its own line length.

      Because I have a document that a given line length must have, but very
      intense need to edit with search and replace, I'd rather not use my
      NoteTab (in order not to lose the current search terms).

      Can NoteTab Light this, an adjustable line length?

      Thanks,
      --
      Adrien
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2012
        Adrien Verlee wrote:
        > (in order not to lose the current search terms).

        Another easy way to achieve that would be to save your NotePro.ini and
        copy it back or just save the two lists [FindDialog] and
        [ReplaceDialog].

        Perhaps easier and my way for this is making a definite list of
        frequently used replaces into clips and treat the menu ones as one-time
        and transient.