Re: [NTO] Wordpress trackback

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 7:01 AM
      Axel Berger wrote:
      > Interestingly it's only that one post, that's targeted.

      Going over all the settings again I found it now:
      Settings-->Discussion has "Allow link notifications from other blogs
      (pingbacks and trackbacks.)" and what's more this can also be
      individually disabled for single articles, which is what I've done now.
      I'll now delete all trackbacks but one, which shall remain as a sample
      for a couple of days.