Re: [NTO] Alternative CHM readers

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
      Gerard Huijing wrote:
      >I had tried Sumatra for a short time, was not all that impressed, but
      >did not realise that it could read CHM files too. Of kchmviewer I had
      >never heard at all.

      I like kchmviewer already (after using it about 10 minutes) but alas
      I've discovered a less good thing with it. When you use the ordinary
      viewer and click, say, a variable name in the value and then bookmark
      it, the bookmark is named by the variable name by default. With kchm
      the bookmark gets the name of the page and you have to rename it
      yourself. It does bookmark the right spot, it's just a bother to type
      the name yourself.

      Maybe there are even better viewers to be found. Let's hunt!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
        I wrote:
        >When you use the ordinary
        >viewer and click, say, a variable name in the value

        Jesus, I'm tired. A variable name in the MENU.