Re: [NTO] Ingnoring URL case on Apache servers

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2012
      Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
      > How do I change the rules so that any subdir is case insensitive?

      If you have or can get Apache Module mod_speling (note the single l) you
      can assert:

      CheckCaseOnly on

      See:
      <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_speling.html#checkcaseonly>

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2012
        On 1/29/2012 12:03 PM, Axel Berger wrote:
        > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > > How do I change the rules so that any subdir is case insensitive?
        >
        > If you have or can get Apache Module mod_speling (note the single l) you
        > can assert:
        >
        > CheckCaseOnly on>
        > See:
        > <http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_speling.html#checkcaseonly>
        > Axel

        Thanks, Axel.
        -Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2012
          Mike wrote:
          >How do I change the rules so that any subdir is case insensitive?

          Move to a Windows server. :-P

          Sorry!
          Lotta
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2012
            On 1/29/2012 10:19 PM, loro wrote:
            > Mike wrote:
            > >How do I change the rules so that any subdir is case insensitive?
            >
            > Move to a Windows server. :-P

            Cost extra!
            -mb