Re: [NTO] javascript -> wikipedia

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      Adrien Verlee wrote:
      > Someone who knows another javascript to find?

      Adrian, as it works there it ought to work elsewhere too. Im a bit
      pressed now, remind me in somewhat over a week if the problem still
      exists. Have you looked at everything relevant? The page you gave has
      398 errors and contains two frames. Make sure you really copy everything
      that's needed and forget nothing. If they get it to work, so can you.

      Axel
    • Adrien Verlee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
        Op 7/01/2012 1:15, Axel Berger schreef:
        >> Someone who knows another javascript to find?
        > Adrian, as it works there it ought to work elsewhere too. Im a bit
        > pressed now, remind me in somewhat over a week if the problem still

        I have searched with other words, and found:
        http://www.macmillandictionary.com/tools/doubleclick.html

        Less complicated. But if I changed macmilland to Wikipedia (what I want
        to do) it doesn't work anymore.

        Nevermind! I have dropped this. Because most browsers, direct or
        indirect, are capable on a selected word to search in Wikipedia.
        --
        Adrien