javascript -> wikipedia

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      When one visit
      http://www.francaisfacile.com/index.php
      people can see that clicking twice on a word gives a Wikipedia popup.
      I've copied that javascript, but can't get it working. Someone who knows
      another javascript to find?
      A search by myself wasn't satisfying.
      --
      Adrien Verlee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Adrien Verlee wrote:
        > Someone who knows another javascript to find?

        Adrian, as it works there it ought to work elsewhere too. Im a bit
        pressed now, remind me in somewhat over a week if the problem still
        exists. Have you looked at everything relevant? The page you gave has
        398 errors and contains two frames. Make sure you really copy everything
        that's needed and forget nothing. If they get it to work, so can you.

        Axel
      • Adrien Verlee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
          Op 7/01/2012 1:15, Axel Berger schreef:
          >> Someone who knows another javascript to find?
          > Adrian, as it works there it ought to work elsewhere too. Im a bit
          > pressed now, remind me in somewhat over a week if the problem still

          I have searched with other words, and found:
          http://www.macmillandictionary.com/tools/doubleclick.html

          Less complicated. But if I changed macmilland to Wikipedia (what I want
          to do) it doesn't work anymore.

          Nevermind! I have dropped this. Because most browsers, direct or
          indirect, are capable on a selected word to search in Wikipedia.
          --
          Adrien