Re: [NTO] Help! Can't log in.

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 28, 2011
      NTB Off Topic

      What does "P.G." stand for on a computer power supply tester?

      The tester has an LCD screen on which various voltages are displayed. It
      also shows a value for P.G. in milliseconds. The user manual doesn't say
      what the measurement is for, but it does show an upper and lower range of
      acceptable values to be between 200ms and 500ms.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 28, 2011
        Ray Shapp wrote:
        >What does "P.G." stand for on a computer power supply tester

        It stands for "Power Good" of course! :-)

        No, I didn't know. I've never seen a power supply tester. I googled it.
        http://www.passmark.com/support/lcd-power-supply-tester-faq.htm

        Lotta
      • Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 29, 2011
          Hi Lotta,

          Many thanks!

          I Googled too, but didn't use any fruitful search terms.

          Ray Shapp

          PS, Sorry about jumping into this thread. I had intended to change the
          subject line, but I goofed.

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 30, 2011
            Ray wrote:
            >I Googled too, but didn't use any fruitful search terms.

            I just copy-pasted your question from here.

            >PS, Sorry about jumping into this thread. I had intended to change the
            >subject line, but I goofed.

            Yeah, sorry from me too. I didn't notice. Who reads the subject line, eh? ;-o)