Re: [NTO] problems with domain being flagged as spam source

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2011
      Mike wrote:
      >I recently rec'd this from one of the recipients:
      >
      >"Had another bounce issue. Jason of Labs finds it an amusing case. The
      >ERT posts score so high on the Spam-o-Meter that even putting the
      >sending domain on the "White list" (which is worth 100 points) doesn't
      >rescue the messages. He said he would write a special rule."
      >
      >"Labs" is the ISP and the "ERT posts" are the messages I send out.
      >The all contain the domain http://epicroadtrips.us/
      >
      >My question is this. How can I determine if this is an isolated incident
      >or more widespread?

      I don't know if this tool is any good (and if it got your mail
      server's IP address right), but it actually says you are listed on
      one spam list. Your clear on the others. Got the same result at
      another site I tried, so it's probably correct. You can click the
      link there to get some more information.
      <http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a76.162.254.109>

      No, I don't know what to do. Contact them maybe. Or ask your host.
      They should know what to do about things like this.