Re: [NTO] problems with domain being flagged as spam source

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2011
      Hi
      I thought that if you are emailing them you can ask for a receipt of some
      sort, the other thing if there all on the same provider and you hit with 50
      or 100 emails they may complain ??
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2011
        Mike wrote:
        >I recently rec'd this from one of the recipients:
        >
        >"Had another bounce issue. Jason of Labs finds it an amusing case. The
        >ERT posts score so high on the Spam-o-Meter that even putting the
        >sending domain on the "White list" (which is worth 100 points) doesn't
        >rescue the messages. He said he would write a special rule."
        >
        >"Labs" is the ISP and the "ERT posts" are the messages I send out.
        >The all contain the domain http://epicroadtrips.us/
        >
        >My question is this. How can I determine if this is an isolated incident
        >or more widespread?

        I don't know if this tool is any good (and if it got your mail
        server's IP address right), but it actually says you are listed on
        one spam list. Your clear on the others. Got the same result at
        another site I tried, so it's probably correct. You can click the
        link there to get some more information.
        <http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a76.162.254.109>

        No, I don't know what to do. Contact them maybe. Or ask your host.
        They should know what to do about things like this.