Re: [NTO] online calendar creator

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
      Hi Mike,

      For a while I kept Outlook on my PC only because it has a printable calendar
      function. I dumped it when I found DaysEase v1.1 Calendar making freeware

      From>>>
      http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?download=1&ID=1630

      DaysEase lets you create and print monthly or yearly calendars in a variety
      of formats. A unique "day notes" feature lets you add daily reminders. You
      can add a title to your calendar, and set the font type and style. You can
      place images above or adjacent to your calendar, or overlay the calendar on
      top of the image. A built-in event file includes all major holidays. You can
      add to this list, or create a new, custom event file.

      Sorry for not replying sooner. I read your message only tonight.

      HTH

      Ray Shapp