Re:A-PDF Extractor was: [Clip] Re: add commas in address string

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 7:34 AM
      I guess you could search for the word minus in the base document before
      converting as a work around. Seems silly that they do that substitution
      really but if you have much to extract this thing seems to work like a
      charm. I do a lot of road race and cross country results with it and it
      is amazing. Find minus and a word or two before or after with a clip,
      build an array and turn all but those back into minus signs perhaps?

      Here is an example of how I use it with a notetab clip to do mass data
      extraction and it is flawless.
      http://screencast.com/t/MpbHfRg6

      I used it to extract results listed here:
      http://events.mtsac.edu/ccinvite/results.htm
      and it took about 30 minutes which is pretty darned good I think.