Re: [NTO] online calendar creator

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2011
      Hi Mike
      have you seen the below
      http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/calendar_maker/best_free_calendar_maker.php
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV" <mike@...>
      To: "NTB Off-topic" <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:46 AM
      Subject: [NTO] online calendar creator

      > Once upon a time I came across an online calendar creator which allowed
      > the spanning of two years (June 2011-June 2012) and would create a one
      > page PDF.
      >
      > Can't find it now.
      >
      > Any leads?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike

    • Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13 7:58 PM
        Hi Mike,

        For a while I kept Outlook on my PC only because it has a printable calendar
        function. I dumped it when I found DaysEase v1.1 Calendar making freeware

        From>>>
        http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?download=1&ID=1630

        DaysEase lets you create and print monthly or yearly calendars in a variety
        of formats. A unique "day notes" feature lets you add daily reminders. You
        can add a title to your calendar, and set the font type and style. You can
        place images above or adjacent to your calendar, or overlay the calendar on
        top of the image. A built-in event file includes all major holidays. You can
        add to this list, or create a new, custom event file.

        Sorry for not replying sooner. I read your message only tonight.

        HTH

        Ray Shapp