online calendar creator

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
      Once upon a time I came across an online calendar creator which allowed
      the spanning of two years (June 2011-June 2012) and would create a one
      page PDF.

      Can't find it now.

      Any leads?

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2011
        Hi Mike
        have you seen the below
        http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/calendar_maker/best_free_calendar_maker.php
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > Once upon a time I came across an online calendar creator which allowed
        > the spanning of two years (June 2011-June 2012) and would create a one
        > page PDF.
        >
        > Can't find it now.
        >
        > Any leads?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Mike

      • Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
          Hi Mike,

          For a while I kept Outlook on my PC only because it has a printable calendar
          function. I dumped it when I found DaysEase v1.1 Calendar making freeware

          From>>>
          http://www.freewareweb.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?download=1&ID=1630

          DaysEase lets you create and print monthly or yearly calendars in a variety
          of formats. A unique "day notes" feature lets you add daily reminders. You
          can add a title to your calendar, and set the font type and style. You can
          place images above or adjacent to your calendar, or overlay the calendar on
          top of the image. A built-in event file includes all major holidays. You can
          add to this list, or create a new, custom event file.

          Sorry for not replying sooner. I read your message only tonight.

          HTH

          Ray Shapp