Search PDF

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2011
      Sorry to bother you all off topic, but here is where I find the
      non-WYSIWYG command line gurus. I'm still sticking to Win98SE and have
      nothing that can search PDF for text strings (except explicitly labeled
      keywords). I believe Win eXPerimental and up can do it natively but can
      you recommend any handy tool for me?

      Danke
      Axel
    • Dave